Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Homework - Stone Pets

As a part of this week's homework, you are to collect an odd shaped stone that looks like an animal. You also need to collect materials that will be used to decorate your stone to turn it into a pet (such as buttons for eyes, wool for hair, a matchbox for a bed etc). Bring your stone and any materials you need into class on Wednesday 29th May. Do not make your stone pet yet, as you will be writing a procedure for someone else to make your stone pet!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr.Fraser,
    I will be making a stone pet but I am going to Essendon and Richmond Night game in the box!!
    I am soooooo lucky!
    From Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad got a ticket upgrade!
    From Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You are lucky. I will be stuck in the cold grandstand. Enjoy the experience. Go bombers!

      Delete